Charity LIVIN teams up for #CHINUPFORCHARITY
Team Building Company City Adventures is teaming up with local companies and individuals to raise awareness for LIVIN. LIVIN® (Top Livin ABN 46 600 787 513) is a registered charity, not-for-profit organisation that was founded to wipe out the stigma on mental illness and raise awareness for suicide prevention. LIVIN use apparel, mainstream media and profiles to make this change and get people talking about mental health.
On Sunday the 22nd January 2017, at Surfers Paradise Beach front next to Cavill Avenue, City Adventures Director will be attempting a World Record for the most amount of pull ups in 6 hours to create awareness for LIVIN. The current record is 3515 repetitions. The event is named #CHINUPFORCHARITY.
City Adventures Director Chris Borgese says “As a team building company we must play our role in the community and LIVIN is very much apart of that. This is not about any one individual achieving a world record. This is about a community coming together and achieving much more than that. We want to share the message “It Ain’t Weak to Speak” and change the stigma surrounding mental health issues such as Bipolar, Depression and Anxiety”.
For companies to become a sponsor of #CHINUPFORCHARITY, all they require is to share the message #ItAin’tWeaktoSpeak” in their media channels such as newsletters, Facebook, Instagram or website along with some content about the event. Sponsors who have jumped on board and are offering additional services include but are not limited to:
- Team Building Company City Adventures www.cityadventures.com.au
- Health and Fitness Centre World Gym Surfers Paradise www.worldgymsurfersparadise.com.au
- Physical Therapy Clinic Studio 4 studio4.net.au
If you wish to provide further support in other areas such as:
- Receiving a free mental health educational program (http://livin.org.au/#)
- Purchasing LIVIN clothing
- Making a Donation to LIVIN
- Attending #CHINUPFORCHARITY and performing some pull ups
- Share content on your personal social media pages or
- Providing insight how you can utlise your strengths to help make #CHINUPFORCHARITY even more community focused, we would love to hear from you – email@example.com.
As a community, let’s create awareness for LIVIN and remember, “It Ain’t Weak to Speak”.